Week 1: Days 1-7
Target page count: 24
Pages scripted: 24
I hit my page goal every day. I finished chapters 40 & 41 and started on chapter 42.
Week 2: Days 8-14
Target page count: 47
Pages scripted: 47
My allergies got a lot worse this week! I barely kept up with my page goal. I’m also starting to feel the strain of writing every day. I don’t typically write this much every day, so I’ve been having a minor tendinitis flareup.
I finished chapters 42 & 43, and started chapter 44.
Week 3: Days 15-21
Target page count: 70
Pages scripted: 73
Finished chapters 44 & 45 and started chapter 46. It was easier to keep up this week than in week 2. I didn’t have any tendinitis flare-ups. I even ended up writing more than my goal!
Week 4: Days 22-30
Target page count: 100
Pages scripted: 100
Finished chapters 46, 47, and 48. Then I won on the 27th! I continued writing after that, but didn’t count those words/pages towards Camp.
Overall Results & Going Forward
As of April 30th, I have 48 chapters complete. I’ve just started chapter 49, which will be the last chapter in The Land of Two Moons unless, for some reason, I decide that the story needs an epilogue or an additional chapter (which it really doesn’t).
I’m going to spend the first week or two of May to finish up the script. And then…I’m going to work on penciling chapter 2. Editing is going to happen slowly over the next ten years as I actually draw the comic. There’s very little about it I want to change or flat-out don’t like, and I imagine that the majority of the editing will have to do with cutting down some conversations & scenes that went on a little too long.