I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award by Bridgett! Thank you so much! The Liebster Award is an award for blogs with less than 1000 followers.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions your nominator gave you.
- Tag 11 bloggers with less than 1,000 readers.
- Think of 11 questions for the bloggers you have nominated.
- Let them know you have nominated them through social media or their blog.
1. What music gets you in the mood for writing?
I suppose I’m weird – I don’t usually listen to music when I’m writing! When I do, it tends to be video game soundtracks.
2. In your opinion what is the best thing you’ve written so far?
Hm…I have a problem with not liking most things when I’m finished writing them, but the thing I’m most proud of is Venére Magic. It’s a script I wrote from March to August this year, and I really liked how it turned out!
3. Have you accomplished your goals for 2015?
Some of them. I accomplished my writing goals, but not my reading ones.
4. What is one thing you want to see happen in 2016?
Graduate and get a job. If this is the only thing that happens, I’ll be pretty happy.
I also want to start posting writing on my blog again.
5. What is your favorite book you read this year?
Hm…probably The Martian. I didn’t read very much this year, unfortunately.
6. Coffee or tea?
I’m pretty caffeine intolerant, so neither.
7. Have you visited anywhere exciting in the past year? Where?
8. What is your favorite thing about blogging/writing?
I like being able to transform the images in my head into words.
9. What would you do if you won a million dollars?
Get proper testing/treatment for all of my myriad medical conditions. Also, buy a house and a ton of books.
10. What book would you like to see made into a movie?
One of my own? I think that’d be great.
11. What is your current favorite TV show?
Currently, it’s The Expanse.
- Danielle, at Musings of Danielle
- Sarah, at The world of Sarah Lou
Unfortunately, I don’t know very many bloggers (I should probably fix this in 2016), so I can’t tag 11 people. 😦
- What do you like to write? What specific genre?
- What are your writing goals for 2016?
- What kind of thing do you find yourself doing when you procrastinate on writing?
- Do you talk to other writers about writing at all or no?
- Does reading a book/watching a movie inspire you to write? Does the genre matter?
- If you create fictional worlds for your writing, how in-depth do you go with worldbuilding?
- What do you plan on doing with your writing? Published writer, etc?
- When did you start writing (what age)?
- Related to the above, when did you decide that “writer” was something you wanted to be?
- What hobbies do you have that are unrelated to writing?
- Do you have any hobbies that don’t seem related to writing, but have ended up being applicable?